Parys is a gem of a destination for Gautengers and how many people don’t escape to it for the weekend just to have a taste of the exciting little town. There’s plenty of offer in Parys, and the idea is to bring lots of money so that you can buy something from the tantalizing antique shops, the art shops, the arts and crafts stalls, boutiques and of course the wonderful coffee shops.
If you’ve come for action, you won’t be disappointed and there is river rafting, horse trails, hiking, golf and plenty more. Not only that, the lodge is close to Afridome and there are always some or other activities happening there. Lemon Tree Lodge is perfect accommodation for singles, couples, families and business people. You’ll find that the staff at Lemon Tree go out of their way to ensure that guest are happy and content and that they are 100% satisfied with the awesome hospitality at this stylish guesthouse.
Whats on offer at Lemon Tree Lodge:
- the lodge is situated on the banks of the Vaal River.
- The guest house is in a quiet area with a private garden
- self-catering cottage which accommodates 1 – 6 people
- two suites can sleep 1 to 3 people
- all rooms are equipped with kettle, bar fridge, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities
- TV & wifi
- each room has a private patio and garden
- swimming pool
- braai facilities
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
24 Bredell Street
Tel: + 27 056 811 3465
Cell: +27 82 796 5166