Bloemfontein is the capital city of the province of Free State and has always been known as the city of roses because of the abundance of these beautiful flowers and because of the annual rose festival which is held each year in the city. The city also has the Bloem Show each year which is an exciting event that combines entertainment and agriculture in one riveting jam packed event. There’s also the wine festive and many other activities in the city.
Many people spend a night in Bloemfontein on their way to Cape Town while others look for good accommodation while they do business in the city. The city is busy and people are constantly looking for excellent accommodation while visiting the city, and Aandmuzik Guest House is sought after guest house accommodation in the city.
Whats on Offer at Aandmuzik Guest House:
- 5 luxurious en-suite double bedrooms
- 2 family rooms
- rooms are air conditioned
- rooms have private entrances
- rooms have balconies
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
- linen, towels and toiletries provided
- tea and coffee making facilities
- hairdryers in room
- indoor fireplace
- swimming pool in a beautiful garden
- braai facilities
- a traditional Continental or English breakfast is served
- rooms come with fridge and microwave as well as an honesty bar
- airport shuttles can be arranged
Aandmuzik Guest House offers stylish rooms and guests appreciate that the guest house is close to the typical amenities they will need while staying in Bloem such as shopping malls, hospitals, sport stadiums, business centres and much more. Even so, the guest house offers peace and relaxation in beautiful surroundings. They also appreciate that the guest house offers wheelchair friendly accommodation as well.
18 Dreyer Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 51 5222 477
Cell: +27 82 4479 053