Bloemfontein, the provincial capital of the Free State and known as the City of Roses, hosts an annual rose festival in the city. The city was also home to renowned South African celebrities like Allan Donald, Ryk Neethling, Zola Budd and Hansie Cronje among others. The city which is easily accessible from the N1 is also a popular stop over destination for travellers on their way to the coast.
Thankfully the city has plenty of different accommodation types to meet the needs of the diverse range of travellers who visit the city for a host of different reasons.
Grace Cottage offers stylish self catering units with different beds. Everything has been provided to ensure that your stay is everything you would expect at home.
Whats on Offer:
2 double en-suite units
- the option of a double, king- or twin beds
- table and chairs
- fully equipped kitchen
- a light self catering brekkie is provided
2 family en-suite units
- the option of a king-, queen size bed or 2 single beds
- adjoining rooms have extra beds and there is also a camp cot and baby bath
- comfy chairs and a table
- fully equipped kitchen.
- a light self catering breakfast
Also on offer:
- braai facilities available
- jungle gym and sandpit in garden
- secure parking
- tea/coffee making facilities.
- linen and towels supplied
- units are serviced each day except Sundays and public holidays
- cleaned daily except on Public holidays and Sundays.
7 George du Toit St
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 051 446 0033
Cell: 072 022 2240