It is true what they say: ‘where you choose to go depends on the experience you want’, and holidaymakers choose Clarens as a getaway destination because they are nature lovers looking for a peaceful retreat away from city life, while others come here to take part in the wealth of outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, horse riding, fishing, birding and much more. Peter Bonney Clarens Studio Lodge is always busy with holidaymakers who want to experience life in this amazing small Free State village.
The lodge caters for four and is owned by a renowned South African artist. Tourists love staying at Peter Bonney Clarens Studio Lodge because they feel so at home in this warm and inviting Clarens accommodation. They love the freedom of walking to the shops, galleries and restaurants whenever they wish and without the need to climb into a car.
Whats on Offer:
- the lodge offers two rooms and sleeps four
- beautiful bathroom with shower
- one room has a double bed, the other two singles
- under carpet heating, electric blankets, hot water bottles
- linen and towels provided
- complimentary toiletries
- tea and coffee making facilities
- full Dstv
- fully equipped open plan kitchenette
- patio and outdoor furniture
- beautiful garden and braai unit
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.