Clarens is an exquisite little village in South Africa’s Free State Province. The village is found in the foothills of the Maluti Mountains and a visit there will give you an idea as to why it is known as the ‘Jewel of the Eastern Free State’. Because it is only 336 km away from Johannesburg and 284 km from Bloemfontein, it is a popular weekend getaway destination for those wanting to be inspired by the sheer natural beauty. The beautiful views and chance to become involved in a host of outdoor activities make it a sought after place to escape to.
are lots of quirky and trendy shops and restaurants to keep one continuously occupied, with lots of art galleries and places to eat around the village green. The Crooked Cottage is popular affordable holiday accommodation in Clarens and offers holidaymakers the chance to spend peaceful hours chilling while taking in the splendid mountain views.
Whats on Offer at The Crooked Cottage:
- lovely luxury and private weekend getaway cottage
- the self catering cottage is a mere 5min walk to the centre of the village
- large bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- fully equipped kitchen
- large deck with spectacular mountain views
- SABC and eTV channels – bring decoder with for more channels
- braai facilities
The Crooked Cottage
4 Barika Close
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 082 852 6151