Clarens in the Free State receives such a diverse range of holidaymakers and tourists throughout the entire year, that it pays to know about the kind of accommodation available to suit your specific needs. Eddies Self-Catering & Bed & Breakfast accommodation suits the diverse needs and requirements of many different holidaymakers and offers single- and double rooms at affordable rates. You’ll enjoy great mountain views and a host of exciting activities. Eddies offers guided mountain walks. Eddies self catering guest house is also well situated to get to all the restaurants, pubs and art galleries you want because it is just a few minutes walk to the village green and the centre of town.
Known as the ‘Jewel of the Free State’, Clarens is a nature lover’s dream destination throughout the year.
Whats on offer at Eddies Self Catering Units:
- 5 self catering units – sleeps a maximum of 16 people – some units sleep 2, some 4 and one sleeps 7
- linen and towels are provided
- self catering but breakfast can be arranged
- units come with useful appliances such as fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle as well as cooking and eating utensils
- fire places in some units
- tea and coffee making facilities
- braai facilities are available
- garden with outdoor furniture
- free wifi
- units are serviced each day
- laundry services
- units have separate entrances
- for chilly nights, electric blankets and heaters are available
- off road parking
Tel: +27 58 256 1059
Mobile: +27 83 262 4005
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
176 Main St