Who can believe that just an hour’s drive or so from Johannesburg, you can escape into another world on the banks of the Vaal River. The town of Parys has lots of activities that attract all kinds of visitors to come for the weekend or for longer. Whatever your purpose is for visiting Parys, you’re going to love it and there is always fantastic accommodation on offer as well. The Green Door Guest Cottages have a few cottages in Parys, but we’re concentrating on the Noorder Cottage.
The Green Door Guest Cottages offer you an awesome stay as they say in this ‘platteland’ town, and you’ll find the cottage perfect for while you see what all the town has to offer.
What’s on offer at The Green Door Cottages – Noorder Cottage:
- self-catering cottage with beautiful gardens
- the main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom
- there is a second bathroom
- towels and guest soap is provided
- fully equipped kitchen
- lounge with TV
- braai faciliies
- privacy and comfort guaranteed – can accommodate up to 4 guests
- a separate guest bedroom is available, making it possible to accommodate up to 6 people
- air conditioning
- safe parking
- no credit card facilities
74 Noorder St
Phone: 082 393 4920
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.