The wonderful Malutizicht Lodge is found in the exquisite Eastern Free State. If you want to know where that is more or less, its about 60km away from Clarens, so you’ll enjoy a trip to this very popular tourist village.
You’re going to love the magnificent views of the Malut Mountains and that gives you a hint as to where this lodge gets its name from. Thee are excellent hiking trails and you’ll be able to put your fishing skills into action as well. Fishing is on a catch and release basis. That’s not all because the farm itself offers rock art as well as artists workshops, so you can enjoy learning some new skills on the farm.
What’s on offer at Malutizicht Lodge:
- farm house and a double storey cottage
- the farmhouse sleeps 10 – rooms are en-suite
- the cottage sleeps 8 people and all rooms are also en-suite
- one-bedroom chalet
- self-catering accommodation
- the farmhouse and cottage are serviced daily
- the farmhouse and cottage are connected by an entertainment and pub area
- towels and linen are provided
- indoor heated swimming pool
- fire places – wood is provided for braais and your indoor fireplace
3 Voortrekker St
Tel: 051 933 6171
Tel: 011 678 3240
Cell: 083 280 9594
Cell: 083 302 5788
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.