The quaint, attractive Abigail’s B&B is an historic guest house; one of the oldest in the area and close to Sandton, Cresta and Zoo Lake, the Gautrain and the airport among others. This unique Parktown bed and breakfast offers their guests a range of different rooms, suites and cottages along with secure parking to suit their leisure and business needs. There are heaps of people who hanker for a taste of a bygone time and Abigail’s bed and breakfast accommodation gives them that. There is even an ancient old Oak Tree which stands firm and strong in the garden, and this tree comes from Ireland and was planted in 1907.
Whats on Offer:
- a selection of comfortable en-suite cottages, suits and rooms
- delightful cottages – Gull, Tartan Trout, Mulberry, Benjamin’s, Tabby Tiger, Livingstones, The Happy Hippo and The Singing Chameleon – all uniquely decorated.
- some cottages are pet friendly
- some cottages have their own private patios and verandahs
- some of the accommodation is self catering
- secure parking
- work stations, free wifi
- swimming pool and garden
- lots of beautiful birds visit the garden
- beautiful dining room which serves up a sumptuous breakfast with lots of homemade fare
52 Galway Road
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 646 4071
Mobile: +27 (0) 83 534 0480