Gauteng has its own big 5 game reserve and its the beautiful Dinokeng Game Reserve, close to Pretoria and Johannesburg. Chameleon Bush Lodge is beautifully situated in the malaria-free central region of the Dinokeng Game Reserve, 40km north of the Hammanskraal / Boekenhoutskloof off ramp on the N1. Nature lovers will be enthralled at the birdlife and the wildlife.
Whats on offer at the 4-star Chameleon Bush Lodge:
- The lodge can accommodate 26 guests in 5 chalets. Chalets are serviced every day.
- luxury bathrooms – bath and shower included – some units have outdoor showers
- completely self catering
- under cover built in braai
- swimming pool
- there is the King fisher a la carte restaurant at Mongena – 500 metres from Chameleon
- let’s just look at Unit 1 for instance which is a cool bachelor type layout. It has –
- ceiling fans
- sliding door which opens onto under cover private patio with built in braai and patio furniture
- en-suite bathroom
- electrical power points for charging cell phones/laptops etc
- attractive breakfast nook with views of surrounding bushveld
Chris-082 454 6535
Carlien-082 736 9160
Portion 50 Klipdrift 90 JR
Dinokeng Game Reserve
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.