It is hard to believe that in less than half an hour you can be well away from the city of Pretoria and in beautiful bushveld surroundings. Bass Lake Country Lodge is a magnificent Pretoria conference centre which specialises in team building and conference functions, and with many years of experience behind them this Gauteng conference venue is the perfect place to host your next conference. Bass Lake offers different types of accommodation for delegates on a magnificent game farm where you will be able to completely relax surrounded by magnificent beauty.
The lodge is surrounded by the Bobbejaansberg, and delegates with be delighted with the comfortable and stylishly decorated rooms which overlook the lake, and all the conference rooms and dining area blend in perfectly with the natural surroundings. This is the perfect setting for motivational talks, team building getaways, business meetings and conferences.
Whether you choose the beautiful chalet with its own private boma and splash pool or whether you choose any one of the beautiful spacious caravan stands with water- and power points with exquisite ablutions, this wheelchair friendly conference venue in Hammanskraal is guaranteed to ensure a successful conference.
- evening entertainment can be arranged – their coordinator will work with you
- licensed bar
- heaps of activities – birding, hiking, game drives, para sailing, quad bikes, swimming, fishing, hunting
- camp fires
- well appointed conference venue
- meals, beverages and snacks – choose between spit braais, champagne breakfasts, year end functions etc.
- generator on site ensures your conference can continue during a power failure
Bass Lake Country Lodge
Portion 64 of the farm Leeuwkloof
Tel: +27 12 735-1650
Fax: +27 12 735-1846