There are so many reason why people visit South Africa’s largest city. Most visit the city for business purposes, but even so, the city, built on the discovery of gold, offers many attractions in and around the city. Not only that, because the city is so close to Pretoria, you can double up and enjoy everything that the two cities offer. People to the city love knowing that beyond the shops, restaurants and theatres, there are wonderful nature reserves that offer relaxation and beauty.
Whether you’re visiting Johannesburg for business or leisure, Garden Place Guest House is a haven of tranquility in a huge city. Just around the corner from Norwood, there is plenty to keep you amused at some of the fantastic shopping centres at Rosebank and Sandton. If you want a trip to these malls or to the airport, there are courtesy mini buses.
Whats on offer at Garden Place Guest House:
- 4 star luxury guest house accommodation
- 16 self catering cottages and studios, 9 single / double Standard Room units
- all 25 rooms are fully equipped
- all are tastefully furnished
- en-suite power showers and baths
- air conditioning
- tea and coffee making facilities
- flat screen TV with 15 channels
- wifi throughout – dedicated Internet Cafe open 24/7
- 2 swimming pools
- braai facilities
- dry cleaning and laundry services
- optional breakfasts – there is a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Plan at reasonable rates
- the dining room serves 3 meals a day plus inexpensive Patio Menu for light meals throughout the day
- lovely setting – beautiful views of the garden
- conference centre with 3 conference rooms
- secure parking and 24/7 security
53 Garden Rd
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 011 485 3800