Whether you’re coming to Johannesburg on business, to visit someone for a wedding or for leisure purposes, Melville is a popular suburb to stay in – lively and art. It is well known for its trendy cafes and restaurants and Melville Koppies which is a heritage site. Of course, everyone visiting Melville wants to visit trendy Bamboo Centre where you’ll find everything from exotic food to books, art and much more. Plus there is also the popular organic Farmers Market every Saturday, offering a bountiful of fresh produce.
Visitors to Melville always want to take a look at 7th Avenue or Sewende Laan, where the popular TV series with the same name is set and which keeps throngs of South Africans glued to their screens Monday to Friday. There are great places to stop for some live music too.
Of course there is absolutely no shortage of stylish accommodation in Melville, and Ginnegaap is one of the more popular ones because it is a stylish home-from-home guesthouse which lays on everything that guests want – comfort, style, beauty and excellent hospitality. What is more, this guesthouse is moving towards being eco-friendly too which is an important aspect if we want to save our planet.
Whats on Offer at Ginnegaap:
- excellent guesthouse accommodation
- beautiful and stylish
- top rooms and standard rooms
- self catering units with private entrances
- bar fridge
- ceiling fans
- tea and coffee making facilities
- safe for personal belongings
- a scrumptious breakfast to suit all diets and appetites – dinner is on request
- swimming pool
- Ginnegaap arranges tours in and around Johannesburg
- security measures in place
- wifi, fax and print facilities
- conference venue for up to 15 people
- laundry service
No 54, 4th Avenue
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 11 482 3507