The city of Pretoria offers activities and events for everyone to enjoy, and people arrive in the Jacaranda City for business, for sporting events, special functions and to do some sightseeing. Pretoria offers excellent shopping centres and there are plenty of pubs and clubs with live music to attract a vibey upbeat crowd.
The city caters for everybody’s tastes, and while you’re here, you’ll want well situated, comfy, home-from-home accommodation. Whatever your reason for being in Pretoria, you’ll want a welcoming place where you can put your feet up and relax in generously spacious rooms.
If you’re looking for a relaxing and tranquil stay in Pretoria, Rest-A-While Guest House is waiting just for you. The guest house offers real value for money and in fact has also been rated for the best value in Pretoria. Found in Elardus Park,it is ideally situated close to the major highways, shopping centres, hospitals, the CSIR and an easy 30 minutes away from the OR Tambo International Airport.
What’s on Offer at Rest-A-While Guest House?
- beautifully decorated rooms for the single person, executive, couple or family. The executive suite has sliding doors which slide open onto a small verandah
- en-suite bathrooms
- rooms have DSTV with hotel package and wifi
- tea and coffee making facilities
- bar fridge
- under-carpet heating in rooms for chilly days and fans to keep Summer days cool
- safe, private parking
- beautiful pool, braai area and garden
- breakfast is available on request
- rooms are serviced daily
611 Buccaneer Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: Ingrid +27 (0)82 955 2563 and Chris +27 (0)83 2300 501