Many people visit Pretoria on business, while there are others who make it their base to explore all that Gauteng offers. The city is renowned for its exquisite purple Jacaranda trees which come into their peak in October. But of course there are plenty of other exceptional sight-seeing opportunities in the city and further afield. The magnificent Union Buildings, the illustrious Voortrekker Monument, depicting the story of the Great Trek, the National Zoological Gardens and aquarium as well as plenty of natural sites of interest are available in this beautiful city.
Pretoria offers excellent shopping centres, pubs and clubs where you can enjoy live music, and when you’re done with the city, you can escape to the untamed bushveld within an hour away. One of these places is the fabulous Gabbata Lodge, situated on a 20-hectare piece of bushveld with game and bird life. Gabbata Lodge is also a sought after wedding venue as well as offering facilities as a conference venue. There is a tea garden, boma and restaurant and these are also open to non-residents.
Whats on Offer at Gabbata Lodge:
- a variety of 16 rooms and suites to accommodate singles, couples or families
- rooms are beautifully decorated
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
- beautiful views of Roodeplaat Dam
- wedding venue with lovely chapel
- conference venue
- indoor fireplaces
- satellite TV
- swimming pool
- laundry facilities
- restaurant on premises – top chefs with the freshest organic ingredients wherever possible
- Gabbata has its own wine cellar
- safe parking
Stand 69/70 Leeufontein
near Roodeplaat Dam
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 082 468 0393