Visitors are abundant in Kempton Park. They fly from all corners of South Africa, landing at OR Tambo for business and leisure purposes. Whatever their purpose for being in Gauteng, they need comfortable and affordable overnight accommodation that is well located and safe. Journey’s End is the perfect place to stay because it is found in an upmarket suburb of Kempton Park, and it is just 5 minutes from O R Tambo International Airport.
Gauteng is exceptionally busy and hectic, and people who arrive here want a warm, calming and peaceful atmosphere with old fashioned South African hospitality. Friendly and efficient staff are waiting by to provide overnight accommodation where you can enjoy all the comforts of home as well as a delicious meal. The lodge offers a Meet & Greet service as well as transfers to and from the airport for added convenience.
Whats on Offer at Journey’s Inn:
- 4 double rooms, 3 twin rooms and 2 family rooms
- all rooms are en-suite with private entrances
- breakfast is served in the dining room
- Travelers’ Restaurant – dietary requirements adhered to
- complimentary wifi
- tea and coffee making facilities
- safe, secure parking
- swimming pool
- laundry services
- hairdryers are available on request, international adaptors on request, personal amenities in each room
- honesty bar
- find out about day tours, half-day tours, excursions, transfers etc
- mini conference facilities for up to 16 delegates
20 Gwarrie Road
Glen Marais Ext 2
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 979 1202
Cell: +27 (0) 82 360 4713