The exquisite Mangwa Valley Lodge is found in the Dinokeng Big 5 Game Reserve, on 550 hectares of privately owned land and home to the Big 5. The Dinokeng Game reserve only about 45 kilometres north of Pretoria and about an hour’s drive from O.R Tambo International Airport. The fact that this is a big 5 game reserve and that it is malaria-free makes the game reserve an attractive wild life destination for city dwellers.
Apart from the big 5, the game reserve is also home to many buck species and abundant bird life. Currently there are about 30 lodges in the game reserve, of which Mangwa Valley Game Lodge is one. Mangwa Valley Lodge is made up of luxury tents, self-catering chalets, double rooms and the beautiful stone walled chapel.
Whats on Offer at Mangwa Valley Lodge:
- the lodge accommodated 58 guests – luxury tents, fully equipped chalets, rooms and a honeymoon suite
- facilities for disabled guests
- wi-fi available
- game drives, guided hikes
- spa treatments (Zuri Spa)
- conference facilities for up to 80 people
- wedding venue – the chapel seats 150 people
- reading lounge
- swimming pools
- Continental breakfast served
- communal Satellite TV
- curio shop
Tel: +27 12 711 4348/9
Tel: +27 12 711 4349
Cell: +27 (0)72 843 9558
Fax:+27 (0)86 697 9061
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Portion 15, 125 Groenfontein