Mahala View is all about lions and that is what makes it so unique. Nature lovers who want to get close to these majestic beasts should pay Mahala View a visit. It is nestled in Leeugedacht adjoining the Dinokeng Big 5 conservancy. Leon van Biljon is known as The Lion Man and he has a special affinity with the lions and they sense it. If you want to enjoy a unique experience with The Lion Man and his fantastic lions, the Mahala View Lodge provides different types of accommodation which is protected by electric fencing.
The lodge’s beauty and uniqueness make it a popular conference venue too, and it is also used frequently for educational trips, team building activities and special functions.
Whats on Offer:
- different kinds of en-suite accommodation
- units have their own decks
- the Lion’s Deck serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Cave Tea Garden and Bar which overlooks the lion camp
- Mahala View is a fantastic conference venue, team building and special functions
- Leon also presents a short and fascinating lecture on his animals
- guests can watch a lion-themed movie
- game drives
- swimming pool
Tel: 083 327 9570
Tel: 083 714 8610
Tel: 012 735 1111
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.