The regal Drakensberg Mountains are one of South Africa’s ultimate holiday destinations, offering a host of outdoor activities such as swimming, horse-riding, hiking, nature walks, tennis, bowls, fishing and much more. The 5-star rated Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse in the Natal Midlands is majestically situated in the Kamberg Valley near to Giant’s Castle Nature Reserve, with Highmoor Nature Reserve making up a large part of the farm’s border, which has been declared a world heritage site.
The renowned Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse itself is found on 500 acres of magnificent countryside, and of course walking trails are a popular activity on the farm. The farmhouse is known nationally and internationally for its sumptuous foods, its pampering relaxation and its sheer romance. It is a very popular wedding venue. Children under 12 are not accepted at the lodge.
Whats on Offer at Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse:
- luxurious en-suite accommodation – spectacular views
- choose between rooms, suites, and cottages – all beautifully decorated
- rates include dinner, bed and breakfast as well as a light lunch
- decadent dining – local cheeses, homemade breads etc – bring a bigger belt size
- luxurious bedding
- heated towel rails
- 7 course dinners
- wine cellar
- horse riding for seasoned and beginner riders
- log fires
- wedding venue with facilities
- 24 hour room service
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 033 267 7243