It is hard to beat the Drakensberg if you are looking for stunning beauty while on holiday. On top of the splendid beauty of the mountains, there is so much to see and do that you might find yourself looking to extend your holiday. One of the most popular must-do’s on a Drakensberg getaway is to do the KwaZulu-Natal battlefields route. SpionKop Lodge is sought after game farm accommodation, and if you are not lying at the pool or doing the battlefields, you will be enthralled with the beauty of the bush and the birds.
Whats on Offer:
- beautiful colonial style farmhouse accommodation
- Colonial style chalets; each individually furnished
- guests can choose either full board or self-catering facilities
- beautiful rock pool
- lots to do – bird watching from canoes, game viewing, horse riding, boat trips, birding safaris, fishing, star gazing with expert astronomer, tours to Bushmen caves and painting, trips to the Falconry Birds of Prey, hiking trips
- conference centre with excellent conference packages; team building activities
- wedding venue
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: (036) 4881404
International tel: +27 364881404