Many holidaymakers on their way to the Drakensberg resorts are familiar with the majestic Van Reenens Pass which winds its way through the Drakensberg Mountains. Many travellers are familiar with the welcoming Pyramids Motel on Van Reenens Pass and pull into it often when there are wet and misty conditions on the pass make the journey difficult and often dangerous. The pass is 1768m at the summit and sometimes the pass endures heavy snowfalls and is even closed.
The Pyramids Motel is a safe and welcoming retreat on the pass, and what is more, it is affordable. Once there you will experience magnificent views and it is not surprising that the motel is also a popular venue for weddings and other functions.
Whats on Offer:
- chalets, self catering unit, hotel rooms
- air conditioning in the luxury units
- tea and coffee making facilities
- restaurant and bar
- linen and towels provided
- braai facilities
- business facilities – fax, photocopying etc
- some rooms have balconies and fireplaces
N3 van Rheenen Pass
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.