The bigger our cities get the more we feel inclined to escape to the serenity of farm life. Ashtonvale Guest Farm is situated in the Southern Drakensberg and as a working farm in an exquisite mountainous area with beautiful waterfalls and stressed out city dwellers love to escape to the farm and enjoy a quality of life which is fast disappearing.
Ashtonvale Guest Farm has been owned and run by the Hill family for four generations and changes have been made to simply cater better for the many holidaymakers who want to experience the joy of a true South African farm. Ashtonvale Guest Farm offers both self-catering options, bed and breakfast as well as full board accommodation. The guest farm can accommodation up to about 80 people and to this end Ashtonvale Guest Farm is used for church camps, family gatherings, wedding receptions and school tours.
Whats on Offer:
- en-suite rondavels and cottages
- choose full board, bed and breakfast or self catering
- hair drying room
- iron an ironing board
- fridges available on the main verandah
- tea and coffee making facilities
- swimming pool and paddling pool
- interaction with farm animals – pony rides
- kids playground
- bowling green
- tennis court
- indoor games like snooker and table tennis
- TV lounge with DSTV
- mountain bike trail
- hiking trails
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.