Blythedale Beach is found on the northern side of the spectacular Dolphin Coast and visitors to the area can find just the right accommodation they are looking for. Holidaymakers like the fact that the area is rich in birdlife and that the beach is also protected by shark nets, making it sought after for surfing, fishing as well as swimming.
The beauty of Channel Rocks is that the nine affordable self catering units have everything you need to ensure that your getaway is one of relaxation, enjoyment and fun. Look out too, because there are often special deals and promotions going on which may even give you a more affordable getaway.
Whats on Offer:
- there are 6 three-bedroom units, 1 two-bedroom units and 2 one-bedroom units
- units are sea facing except for the one-bedroom unit
- nearly all units have a lock-up garage
- DSTV with limited channels – bring your own smart card
- fully equipped kitchens
- private patio
- lovely forest walks and bird watching opportunities
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.