Just four-and-a-half hours from Johannesburg, people simply love visiting Glengarry, beautifully situated in the Kamberg, which is about 30 minutes from Mooi River. With magnificent views of the Little Beg Mountain Range as well as the Little Mooi River, people who visit Glengarry know that they are in for a getaway that guarantees not a dull moment.
With fresh mountain air to breathe in and surrounded by beauty, this place offers all the ingredients to ensure a time of peaceful relaxation. Those with small kids will love being able to feed the farm animals and explore the farm. The farm is a child’s wonder playground, providing the perfect opportunity to be outdoors as much as possible. Take time out to look at the nursery where young plants and trees are grown, and you can invest in one to take home to your garden as a reminder of a wonderful getaway at Glengarry.
If you want to get just a little bit closet to nature, Glengarry has a caravan park and camping sites which are level and grassed. The sites all have electricity with modern ablutions with hot and cold water. Caravanners love swimming in the safe, clean Little Mooi River.
Whats on Offer at Glengarry:
- beautiful self-catering thatch cottages with own bathrooms
- cottages have magnificent views
- take your pick from 1, 2 or 4 bedrooms
- fully equipped kitchen
- camping- and caravan site site
- linen and bath towels provided – bring your own soap
- swimming towels are not provided
- braai area
- chalets are serviced daily
- swimming pool
- great fun with tubing in the river
- great mountain biking opportunities
- tea garden
- Glengarry pub
- fly fishing, bowls, hiking, 9 hole golf course
- guided walks to Bushmen paintings
- conference facilities
Tel: 033 2677 225
Mobile: 082 8677 620
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
1 Highmoor Road