Holidaymakers love Pumula because of its sheer beauty and because it promises hours of pleasurable time in the sun as well as in the warm Indian Ocean. Situated about 100km from Durban, the area is well known for its indigenous coastal vegetation and its lovely blue-flag beach, Pumula offers holidaymakers every kind of accommodation; from hotels to self catering holiday homes. Lawside is a wonderful place to stay while visiting Pumula because it is the kind of beach front accommodation where you can park your car and stay put.
Lawside offers something for everyone and is well situated between Hibberdene and Port Shepstone. Lawside self-catering is made up of a main house as well as two flats. Pumula self-catering accommodation doesn’t get better than this because the house is situated just 90m from the beach and offers its guests magnificent views over the Indian Ocean.
Whats on Offer at Lawside:
- self catering Pumula House
- consists of a lounge area, kitchen and 2 bedrooms
- esuite bathroom
- the flat next to the house
- one double bedroom
- double bed in lounge
- small kitchen and lounge area
- the second flat also has two bedrooms, toilet and wash basin and no kitchen or full bathroom
- beautiful garden
- braai area
- tea and coffee making facilities
- double lock up garage
- parking area for boat etc
KwaZulu Natal South Coast
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.