Marlon Holiday Resort is situated about 110km south of Durban and 10km to the north of Port Shepstone. Because this south coast resort offers place for caravaners and campers as well as mobile homes and self catering cottages, it is always a popular destination for anyone looking to spend time surrounded by beauty. Because the resort is slightly inland and there is a 10 minute stroll to the beach, it is sheltered from coastal winds. The lovely beach offers safe, shark protected swimming and there are also lifeguards on duty. Families love the tidal pool because kids and older folk can enjoy a safe, peaceful swim.
Whats on Offer:
- cottages, log cabins and park homes
- cottages are fully equipped
- plenty of beautifully lawned and electrified caravan and camping sites – sunny and shady
- clean ablutions for campers
- scullery with coin operated washing machines, tumble dryer and clothes lines
- adventure playground for children – jungle gym, sandpit, swimming pool etc
- swimming pool
- games room – pool table, table tennis, darts, TV
- lapa area for communal braais
- small private portable braais also available if you wish to avoid the crowds
- tuck shop – basic toiletries, sweets, cold drinks, firelighters, fire wood etc
11 Twist Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 039 681 3596