These days anyone who is committed to the conservation of our planet should be supported, especially when you take into account how much enjoyment we get from activities like scuba diving and seeing the beauty below the waves. Imagine if it was all destroyed? Sea Escapes is a fantastic place to stay because they provide their guests with an eco-tourism experience, as well as offering scuba diving courses and training. They are 12km from the beach, bearing in mind that wherever you stay in Sodwana you have to drive to the beach and this is because Sodwana is a World Heritage Site and the dunes are protected.
Sea Escapes is a venue where everyone realises that to share the underwater world with the amazing creatures below the waves is a privilege. They offer their guests a choice of double cabins and family cottages which are comfortable, welcoming and relaxing. Toad Tree Cabins are well situated to take in all the beauty of this spectacular area.
Whats on Offer:
- self catering accommodation within 100km of 5 of the major game reserves. Some of these reserves and natural areas are only accessible with a 4×4 vehicle, and tours can be arranged.
- the cabins share a self catering kitchen and the cottages have their own kitchens
- large groups can have DB&B reservations made
- a wonderful diving paradise
- outdoor entertainment area
- splash pool
- braai and boma
- the camp has electricity, hot water, three carports and a splash pool
- linen is provided along with blankets, comforters, plug points and electric mosquito repellents
- your accommodation is serviced daily
Tel: +27 (0) 83 459-4222
Tel: +27 (0) 82 853-2905
Fax : +27 (0) 86 689-9304
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.