Not only do you have the warm waters of the Indian Ocean in KwaZulu Natal, but there is so much to do in Durbs. You could almost say Durban was invented for holiday times because there is something to ensure you enjoy every moment.
Durban’s Golden Mile includes promenades, restaurants, beaches, nightspots, hotels and of course there is also the famous uShaka Marine World. To cater for the many holidaymakers arriving in the city throughout the year, there is a lot of holiday accommodation and Sommersby Guest House in Morningside, Durban is always a sought after choice, offering everything needed for an awesome stay.
Whats on offer at Sommersby Guest House:
- 6 en-suite and a self-catering 3-bedroom unit
- accommodation comes with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- wooden floors
- fresh towels are provided every day
- satellite TV
- communal lounge with TV and hifi
- rooms are serviced daily
- honesty bar available 24/7
- breakfast is included in the price
- braai facilities
- airport transfers can be arranged
- laundry services
- safe parking
17 Claribel Road
Tel – 072 529 2594
Fax – (27)(0)8660 37383
Cell – (27)(0)72 529 2594
E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site – www.sommersby.co.za
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.