Durban is a mixture of lush tropical growth, lots of nature reserves in the area, as well as being known as ‘South Africa’s playground’ because of its massive range of entertainment on offer. Its seafront is known as the Golden Mile and here visitors can find a mix of entertainment centres, shops, restaurants, gardens, nightspots, beaches, hotels and apartments. Along this fabulous Golden Mile, you will also find the renowned uShaka Marine World. Ansteys Beach Self-Catering and Backpackers is highly sought after beach accommodation which offers something for everyone.
Not only do they offer their guests upmarket self catering flats with magnificent sea views, Ansteys Beach Self-Catering and Backpackers also offer basic backpacker accommodation which the surfers absolutely love. Those who don’t want to go down to the beach can take time out at the beautiful swimming pool or just relax in the lush tropical garden. Everything you want and need for a comfortable and wonderful getaway is found right here.
If you are looking for a casual, safe, comfortable can clean accommodation at the sea, Ansteys Beach Self Catering has what it takes.
Whats on Offer:
- accommodation for backpackers, holidaymakers, surfers, families, school groups, business travellers
- fully equipped accommodation just 30 meters from Ansteys Beach
- 2, 4 and 6 sleepers
- airconditioned rooms
- just 10 – 15 km from Durban city centre
- surf shops -lots of surf clothing and accessories, costumes, surf and body boards, t-shirts etc
- pool table, ping pong table, dart board
- sufboard and bodyboard rentals
- small library
- Internet Cafe and wi-fi
- thatched braaing area
477 Marine Drive
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 31 467 1192
Fax: +27 31 467 1465