Alldays is a small Limpopo Province town that is well known for its beautiful game- and hunting farms in the area. The Mopane tree bush and the bushveld provides one with a sense of adventure because this is safari country. The area is also known for its citrus farm and the much loved fascinating Baobab tree, and in fact there is one at Bakleikraal which has a circumference of 21m. Mogalakwena River Lodge is found in the Alldays area and offers its visitors a luxurious African safari experience.
Mogalakwena means ‘Fierce Crocodile’ and is made up of the lodge itself, Craft Art Village, Artist’s Retreat and Research Centre. The lodge caters for 16 guests in 8 double rooms, where everything has been provided to provide guests with a wonderful bushveld experience. Apart from the exciting game drives and bush walks, there is also fishing, horse riding and bird watching.
Whats on Offer at Mogalakwena River Lodge:
- the lodge has a central lodge with four rooms and en-suite bathrooms
- The River Lodge is situated on the banks of the Mogalakwena River – the main lodge is made up of 4 rooms, two twin and two double rooms built around an open boma.
- Artists Retreat is made up of 4 self-catering, twin en-suite bedrooms as well as a Writer’s Cottage
- 4 thatched chalets
- air conditioning
- tea and coffee making faclilities
- ceiling fans, heaters
- laundry services
- swimming pool
- lower and upper viewing deck which faces the Mogalakwena River
- game drives and nature walks
- the lodge is also a popular conference and functions venue
- rates all include breakfast – a full English breakfast is served at the lodge and a Continental breakfast at the Artists Retreat and Writers Cottage
- lunch and dinner are provided off a set menu at The River Lodge
- The Artists Retreat and Writers Cottage have kitchens for self-catering
Tel: +27 72 123 0505
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.