The renowned Nyl Flood Plain attracts heaps of birds and bird lovers flock to this part of the world to be part of nature at its very best. If you are looking for the best bushveld accommodation, the Paradise Lodge will not disappoint. You can take your pick from a lovely room for two, the family units or the mezzanine rooms.
The beauty of Paradise Lodge is that is right on your way to Kruger, and heaps of people prefer to stay at Paradise Lodge and make a trip into Kruger from the lodge. This gives guests the chance to experience Kruger but all the other sights in the area, like the Nylsvlei Nature Reserve. The lodge is warm and welcoming and luxurious comfort and relaxation will ensure you leave the lodge stress free. Paradise Lodge is a self-catering lodge, accommodating up to 22 guests.
Features and facilities:
- fully equipped kitchen
- water hole with plenty of birds and game
- outdoor activities – hikes, walks, mountain biking
- game viewing in game viewing vehicles
- laundry services
- TV – bring your own smart card
- Internet broadband -wifi
- tea and coffee making facilities
- beautiful sparkling swimming pool and lapa – heated for the colder months
- braaing facilities
- mini bar
- game room – pool table, darts and table tennis, chess
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 072 416 59 79