The Limpopo Province has a wonderful gem and that is the magical Waterberg Mountain range. There are many beautiful nature reserves and game lodges which lie in the shadow of these gorgeous mountains. Bela Bela, previously known as Warmbaths is a popular destination for holidaymakers who love outdoor- and adventure activities. Bela Bela which is just a mere hour’s drive from Pretoria, Gauteng, is well known for its world-renowned hot springs at the Forever Resorts.
These hot mineral springs are known for their healing therapeutic properties. Bela Bela is a popular weekend getaway, but once people discover all it offers they stay longer and visit more frequently. Elephant Springs Hotel is a popular place to stay for visitors while they explore this wonderful area.
The hotel is well situated opposite the hot springs at the Forever Resorts and is close to lots of shopping centres too.
Whats on Offer at Elephant Springs Hotel & Cabanas:
- affordable hotel and cabanas accommodation
- most cabanas have direct pool access with braai facilities
- laundry services
- ladies bar
- swimming pool
- 3 function venues
- conference facilities for up to 250 delegates
- excellent venue for wedding receptions
- 24/7 reception
- wifi facilities
- car rental service
- secure parking for guests
- the hotel offers a restaurants serving delicious traditional South African cuisine
Tel: +27 14 736 2101
Cell: 087 820 5999
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.