Baluleni Safari Lodge has been described as ‘paradise’ and anyone wanting to experience the beauty of Africa at its very best should stay at this beautifully peaceful lodge which is well situated on the shores of the Olifants River and in the 40 000 hectare Balule Nature Reserve inside the greater Kruger National Park.
You have certainly every opportunity of coming across the big 5 but you’ll love the magnificent bird life and all the other creatures as well such as cheetah, giraffe, zebra, crocodiles and hippo and many more. Imagine the thrill of bush walks, safaris and even the pleasure of a dinner inside the boma around the fire.
Whats on Offer:
- Baluleni offers five air-conditioned en-suite thatched chalets
- two luxury en-suite tents
- en-suite thatched honeymoon cottage
- ceiling fans, air conditioning
- tea and coffee making facilities
- mosquito nets
- full breakfast, high tea and dinners
- licensed dining/bar area
- swimming pool
- arrange for safaris, bush walks and day tours at reception
- curio shop
- Internet access at reception
- laundry services
Tel: +27 76 816 7704
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Baluleni Nature Reserve
Greater Kruger National Park