Sambane Game Lodge is situated only 2 hours away from Gauteng and lies close to the magnificent Waterberg Mountains and close to the town of Naboomspruit, known also as Mooghophong. When it comes to game lodges, people are always thrilled to know that their accommodation is in a malaria free area.
The reserve is full of fascinating wildlife and birds and hiking will give you the opportunity to come up close to nature and its inhabitants. For cyclists there are some excellent routes on dedicated bike trails or you can try out your own routes. You will meet all kinds of wild life, from zebras to giraffe, wildebeest, rhino as well as small predators.
Sambane Lodge also offers other exhilarating activities like horse-riding, bird watching with bird hides included, game drives as well as a children’s playground.
Business people also appreciate all the Sambane Game Lodge offers, and there are excellent conference facilities which can cater for up to 20 delegates. For golfers, the Euphoria Golf Course as well as the Legend Golf Course are close by.
Whats on Offer:
- self catering family chalets with outside boma and splash pools
- Savanna Camp is made up of 2 bedrooms, separate bathroom with outside shower
- Waterhole Camp is a 10-sleeper camp with 5 en-suite rooms looking out onto a swimming pool, The camp has its own fully equipped kitchen, boma, braaing facilities and dining room.
- linen and towels are provided
- swimming pool
- conference room for up to 20 delegates
Sambane Game Lodge
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 014 743-0572
Cell: 083 250 5612