Everybody who adores nature loves escaping to the beauty of the Waterberg because a stay here promises to make one feel utterly relaxed, Shondoro Mountain Retreat is a fabulous 145 ha bushveld farm found in the malaria free Waterberg Mountains in the Limpopo Province, South Africa. A great place to stay, whether you are looking for a weekend break or for something longer.
The fact that within just 2 hours from the hustle and bustle of Gauteng you can be in the splendour of the African bushveld is enough to make anyone want to escape to Limpopo at every possible opportunity. Shondoro Mountain Retreat lies some 20km away from Vaalwater but once at Shondoro there will hardly be reason to leave, because everything the nature lover wants is right here.. peace and quiet and lazy days.
Whats on Offer:
- 3 stone and thatch cottages – Reedbuck, Bushbuck and Klipspringer
- Reedbuck sleeps 5, Bushbuck sleeps 3 and Klipspringer sleeps 3
- linen and towels provided
- tea ad coffee making facilities
- own private bathroom
- The Farmhouse sleeps 6
- each cottage has its own braai facilities and small bomas
- fully equipped kitchen – outside cooking facilities available
- swimming pool
- lots of activities – bird watching, mountain biking, walking trails, game viewing etc – small exciting birding- and adventure weekends can be arranged for small groups
Landline: 014 7210927
VOIP Tel: 014 161 0607
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.