If you want to see the big 5, you’ll want to be at Pumula Bush Chalet in the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve where you can see the animals from your own vehicle or go on an organised game drive. You’ll have a qualified game ranger accompanying you in the nature reserve. There are of course, plenty of other activities to enjoy such as among others, tennis, horse riding, swimming and lion cub interactions.
The bush lodge is situated about 20 minutes from Bela Bela and close to other nature sanctuaries as well.
What’s on offer at Pumula Bush Chalet –
- self-catering accommodation in the big 5 Mabalingwe Nature Reserve
- Pumula Bush Chalet – private and comfy
- the chalet is air conditioned
- extra fans and heaters are provided
- satellite TV plus DVD player
- this is a 1 – 4 sleeper unit
- 2 bedrooms
- bathroom with bath and shower
- beautifully decorated
- covered patio – beautiful views
- braai facilities
- swimming pool
- covered parking
- restaurant in the reserve as well as convenience shop
Tel: +27 82 696 0745
Tel: +27 74 139 9289
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.