Graskop in Mpumalanga is known for its incredible beauty with forests, mountains, rock formations, rivers, canyons and magnificent waterfalls. It is a small town and is the gateway to the splendid Panorama Route, with spectacular scenery such as the famous Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondavels. One thing is for sure, when people know you’re headed to Graskop for a getaway, they know you are in for an adventurous and exciting time.
If you’re looking for serious adrenaline pumping action you may want to try the 68 metre freefall from one of the world’s biggest and highest cable gorge swings or go hurtling across the gorge on a 135 metre High-wire slide 130 metres above ground. That is if your Dare! Some people get dizzy just at the thought and prefer the likes of a boat cruise on the Blyde River. It’s all happening in Graskop, and to add to the thrill what not stay in a castle? Flycatcher Castle is the perfect place to stay while you take in all the action of this enthralling place and this spectacular castle is situated on the edge of the Drakensberg escarpment and is close to all the scenic wonders of this marvellous area.
Whats on Offer at Flycatcher Castle
- the castle has 6 luxury suites that accommodate 6 or 12 people ( 1 or 2 people per suite)
- all suites are individually decorated
- air conditioning
- each suite has unique features
- features such as indoor heat plunge pools, indoor gardens, spacious showers etc
- breathtaking views
- there is a chapel for weddings
- the castle is made from relics and works of art
- this is pet friendly accommodation – well behaved dogs – there is a fantastic secure area for pets to stay while their owners visit attractions where pets are not allowed
Tel: +27 (0)13 767 1114 or +27 (0)72 234 4134
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
4 Hugenote Street