You’ll find Olifants River Lodge lying beautifully in a deep valley. This wonderful lodge is situated between Witbank and Middelburg, putting it at about 200km away from Johannesburg. Nature lovers will love the bushveld creatures such as porcupines, kudu, monkeys, iguanas and mongoose that can be spotted from time to time. The wonderful accommodation at Olifants River Lodge is guaranteed to ensure absolute comfort and relaxation, but there is still plenty for you to do. Some of the enthralling activities include fishing, birding, horse-riding, swimming, mountain biking, canoeing, boating, hiking and more.
You can choose catered for- or self-catering accommodation at Olifants River Lodge. For instances the rondavels are suited for individuals or couples who can choose from different packages such as room only or dinner, bed and breakfast packages. The cabanas and villas on the other hand, offer self-catering facilities and these can accommodate up to 4 people. The 2 and 3-bedroom units can accommodate larger groups.
Many companies bring their staff to Olifants River Lodge because of the excellent team building opportunities.
Whats on offer at Olifants River Lodge:
- thatched rondavels or self-catering cabanas and villas
- Cabanas (6 units) – large self-catering cabanas
- 2 bedroom Villas – 30 units
- 3 bedroom Villas – 7 units
- camping sites – 40 units – ablution blocks are available
- satellite TV
- disabled friendly accommodation
- caravan and camping sites – powerpoints
- indoor heated pools as well as cold water pools
- outdoor activities such as fishing, walking and hiking – there are in fact 2 hiking trials
- children playgrounds
- boats, canoes and mountain bikes can be hired. Bring your own rod and enjoy fishing
- there is a volleyball court, table tennis, darts and pool table
- licensed lodge restaurant – great meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- there is also a small shop on the premises where you can buy basic stuff
- room cleaning services
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information can be done throughSAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.