Not only is Heuglins Lodge beautifully situated just outside of White River in South Africa’s Mpumalanga province, with its temperate climate, it is outside the malaria-area too. Even though it is in a wooded area which attracts heaps of birds, Heuglins Lodge on Winmarleigh Farm is close to everything you need to give yourself the best getaway you can imagine. Not only that, the Heuglins Lodge is a great place to stay while doing business in the Lowveld and the lodge is a superb conference venue as well.
Heuglins Lodge comes from one of the original farm houses built in the 1920s already, and the farm provides visitors with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Whats on Offer:
- a trendy bed and breakfast option
- the cottages are private and offer wonderful views across the valley
- beautiful gardens
- portable braais
- full English breakfast
- the main house offers fax and email as well as telephone facilities
- swimming pool
- licensed bar
- the dining room can be hired for small function – weddings, birthdays, meetings, teas etc
- conference venue; team building – 30 delegates in different configurations
Tel: +27 (0)13 751 1319
Mobile: +27 (0)83 610 6145
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.