Who can resist the beauty of Mpumalanga and a gem like the glorious Schoemanskloof Valley. So many of us are familiar with ‘Old Joe’ alongside the road in Schoemanskloof and wondering what colours or ‘outfit’ he will be donning this time round. With these beautiful surrounds there is a splendid venue known for its welcoming atmosphere, its comfort and excellent cuisine and fine wines. Staying at the family owned Old Joe’s Kaia will help you relax as you breathe in the fresh mountain air, go for long walks and listen to the sweet sounds of birds instead of screeching brakes.
Whats on Offer at Old Joes Kaia:
- en-suite rondavels, log cabins and kaia rooms
- all accommodation offers stylish décor with different themes
- meals are taken in the dining area or outside on the balcony where mountain views and lush gardens make sure the meals are extra special
- breakfast and lunch is from a la carte menu while dinner is a 4-course set menu – vegetarians are catered for
- picnic baskets can be arranged as well as backpacks
- the guest house uses its own organically grown vegetables and herbs and as much free-range produce as possible
- mountain bikes are available to rent
- spend time in the tranquil, peace inspiring labyrinth
N4 Schoemanskloof Road
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0)83 229 3751
Tel: +27 (0)72 2613519
Fax: +27 (0)86 518 1778