The magnificent Kilmorna Manor was designed and built to be a Tudor mansion which could offer a gracious and elegant lifestyle in the African bushveld. The spectacular guest house is found on a 208-hectare, malaria-free nature reserve in Schoemanskloof, Mpumalanga. If you want to be surrounded by luxury and pampering, then 5 star Kilmorna Manor will fulfill all your dreams.
The guest house is surrounded by exquisite nature, whether its the African bushveld, indigenous flowers or grasslands, and this attracts a wonderful selection of birds. If you take a walk you are sure to come across Zebra or Eland grazing close by.
Whats on Offer:
- 6 en-suite bedrooms which lead to a lush sub-tropical garden
- large patio
- breakfast is often served out on the balcony or in the gracious dining area
- dinner with fine wines
- English style pub with a fireplace
- heated towel rails
- DSTV, DVD
- tea and coffee making facilities
- mini fridge
- electric blankets for chilly nights
- quad bike trails
- river and lake fishing – bring your own rod
- the guest house will book exciting tours and activities for you
Tel: +27 13 733 6100
Cell: 083 278 3110
Fax: +27 86 614 6774
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.