The exquisite Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve on Kruger National Park’s western border is home to the big 5 and with no fences between Kruger and Sabi Sand, guests are in for a most a true wild-life viewing feast. Galago Camp is one of the upmarket game lodges in Djuma Game Reserve in Sabi Sand Reserve. It is a wonderful self-catering camp and guests can choose from different accommodation options.
There are private en-suite rooms, family chalets as well as one which sleeps just two guests.
If you want to enjoy the most enjoyable African safari, then Galago Camp promises to deliver, and more. Nature is on your doorstep and when you are not enjoying seeing game and birds and enjoying the fresh air, you will love the supreme luxury and comfort that your accommodation provides.
Whats on Offer:
- luxury and comfort
- child-friendly accommodation
- air conditioned rooms with fans which are beautifully decorated
- indoor- and outdoor cooking facilities – braaing under the African stars
- your own private game viewing vehicle
- private guide and tracker
- plunge pool and deck – watch animals coming to the waterhole
- self catering but you can arrange for a chef to cook for you
- spa treatments
Djuma Game Reserve
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 013 735 5555
Cell: 079 679 7528
Fax: 086 628 4705