Umlani Bush Camp has got so much to offer the tourist looking for a true African safari experience and it is found in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, offering every opportunity to see the big 5. The fact that it shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park means that you will see a huge amount of wildlife. Umlani Bush Camp offers its guests the chance to get back to nature in that the thatched reed huts don’t have electricity but the camp is lit at night with candles and oil- or gas lamps, providing the camp with a rustic and romantic feel.
At Umlani Bush Camp there is also the excitement of a tree house which looks out over a dam. This tree house is about 1.5km away from the camp and can be used as a sleepout. A large assortment of animals come to the dam to slake their thirst and you can enjoy marvellous views from the tree house. There are also decks which overlook the river and here guests can enjoy a drink while taking in some splendid views.
Whats on Offer:
- Umlani accommodates up to 16 guests
- accommodation is in lovely en-suite reed and thatched huts
- mosquito nets are provided
- an outdoor shower with hot water
- swimming pool
- boma – dinners are served here when not in the dining room
- bush bar
- morning and evening game drives as well as bush walks with experienced ranger
- there is a gift shop at Umlani
- laundry services
Tel: (021) 785 5547
Fax: +27 (0)86 696 8518
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.