Those who want to escape into the beautiful countryside for a real relaxing retreat need look no further than the luxurious, upmarket Bergwaters Eco Lodge & Spa at Waterval Onder, Mpumalanga. People heading towards Nelspruit and the Kruger National Park on an African safari often spend a few days here to experience the magnificent beauty and to revel in all that this amazing self -catering and B&B offers.
The gorgeus lodge is family owned and managed and guests here are guaranted peace and quiet, attention to detail and personalised services.
Whats on Offer:
- en-suite accommodation
- seven garden rooms
- a family unit
- self catering cottage
- air conditioning
- satellite TV
- tea and coffee making facilities
- the self catering cottage has a fully equipped kitchen and patio with braai area
- spectacular views all round
- country spa and sauna
- indoor actitives such as pool tables, darts, games, Ntedo Wii
- bird watching, trout fishing, walks
- swimming pool
- tennis court
- squash court
Mobile: 082 8056099
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.