If ever you want to experience real bushveld beauty in South Africa, Mpumalanga has it all. If you love the African bushveld and want to be close to the Kruger National Park, then Sabaan Holiday Resort will meet your needs. A popular family holiday resort, Sabaan is situated on an exquisite sub-tropical farm and offers you a wonderful opportunity to enjoy all the splendid adventure- and outdoor activities that this area is so well known for and then to return to your comfortable self catering chalet.
Not only is Sabaan close to the Kruger National Park, other popular attractions like God’s Window, Pilgrim’s Rest, the spectacular Blyde River Canyon as well as the Mac Mac Falls are all within easy reach. Sabaan Holiday Resort is ideal for church- or school camps or for large family groups wanting to spend quality time to together in beautiful natural surroundings.
Whats on Offer:
- Sabaan is 30 km from Sabie and 15.5 km from Hazyview
- 22 fully equipped, self catering chalets which accommodate between 2 to 8 guests – bring own towels
- beautiful swimming pool
- private braai area for each chalet
- play area for kids with trampolines, slide, jungle gyms and swings
- tennis court
- snooker table
- games room with DSTV – some units have a TV with selected bouquet DSTV
- undercover parking
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0) 13 737-8114
Tel: +27 (0) 86 541-7489