Now is your chance to escape the maddening crowds of Gauteng and experience magical peace and quiet on a magnificent working farm of 3000 hectares. The sheer views of the mountains are enough to be like a therapeutic tonic and a stay here is guaranteed to breathe new life into you.
At the beautiful Sunbird Cottage you won’t be listening to screeching braking and screaming people here. What you’ll get is the sweet song of birds. Come prepared to lose weight at this beautiful farm as there are lots of fabulous hikes and walks as well as fishing in the bass dam.
Whats on offers at Sunbird Cottage:
- The cottage offers awesome views onto Majuba Mountain and forests
- 2 bedroomed cottage – caters for 4 people
- Meals can be arranged on request
- There is the large self-catering farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 10 people.
Linen and bath towels are provided but you need to bring your own swimming towels.
Firewood is supplied for the fireplaces and braai but not charcoal.
Please note the cottage and house do not have a TV and no wifi.
- tea and coffee making facilities
- wooden decks
- open fireplace, electric blankets
- linen and towels provided – bring own swimming towels
- swimming in the dams or waterfalls
- dams for fishing
Glen Athol Farm
Contact: Sylvie Armitage