Komati River Chalets are to be found along the banks of the Komati River, surrounded by wonderful bushveld. For any visitors wishing to go into Mozambique, this self catering accommodation Komatipoort is just 2km from the Lebombo Border Post and 11km from the Crocodile Bridge Gate into the Kruger National Park.
Komati River Chalets consist of twenty fully equipped self catering chalets. All thatched, the fully equipped chalets blend into the African bushveld, making this the perfect safari accommodation. Travel SA presents the best safari accommodation in Mpumalanga and for this reason AA Travel gives this South African bushveld accommodation a ‘Highly Acceptable’ rating.
- bed and breakfast accommodation
- security gaurds on patrol for guests convenience and safety
- safaris and tours – book in advance
- trips into Kruger National Park
- bird watching and fishing, volleyball court
- braai facilities with lawns and shady trees
- air conditioned chalets with TV, M-Net
- en-suite bathrooms, with either a shower or bath with shower
- laundry done on request
- ladies bar and restaurant
- swimming pool and lapa
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 13 793 7623
Mobile: +27 82 347 4669
Fax: +27 13 793 8396