Many visitors to South Africa are looking for an authentic safari experience and they want to stay in tents. Shindzela is an authentic bush camp which is found in the exquisite Timbavati Private Game Reserve which forms part of the Kruger National Park. The idea is to keep the camp as basic as possible and also as affordable as possible. Guests are delighted with being able to enjoy fantastic safari experiences like game drives and riveting walking safaris. The beauty of Shindzela Tented Camp is that it overlooks a water-hole, it is eco-friendly and instead of electricity, the camp has solar energy and gas. The camp is unfenced and this allows the animals to wander freely, enhancing game viewing experiences.
Whats on Offer:
- twin or double bed safari tents on wooden decks
- comfortable bed with beautiful linen and décor
- all meals included
- tea and coffee making facilities
- morning and evening game drives
- the highly skilled game range drivers sometimes drive off-road to track certain animals and unusual sightings
- swimming pool
- the general camp area has a beautiful thatched lounge and dining area with a wonderful fireplace
Timbavati Private Game Reserve
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 87 943 6442