Just a short drive from Pretoria and Johannesburg there is an oasis of peace far removed from the mad rush and noise of the cities. Thaba Khaya Lodge is a magnificent place to escape to; a quiet and exquisite retreat where you can regain your equilibrium. The lodge is in fact some 30km north of Brits and is situated within Sable Ranch, which is a private game reserve and also a proclaimed Natural Heritage Site.
Another drawcard is that this private game reserve is malaria free and there is also an abundance of game and birdlife so that guests to Thaba Khaya Lodge can enjoy a wonderful safari experience. Thaba Khaya means ‘house on a rock’ which is an apt name, as the game lodge is beautifully situated on top of a granite outcrop.
Whats on Offer at Thaba Khaya Lodge:
- full board and lodging
- rooms have private entrance
- air conditioning
- fan and heater
- tea and coffee making facilities
- underfloor heating
- swimming pool
- game viewing opportunities – viewing deck; game drives and guide safari walks
- farm activities
- some rooms have a balcony overlooking the waterhole
- lovely gardens
- Waterhole Pub
- continental breakfast is served
- TV lounge – satellite TV
- conference facilities – business facilities such as fax machine, Internet, photocopying machine
- curio shop
Tel: 082 307 8791
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.