Sunset Manor Guest House is luxurious – the perfect place to stay whether you’re in Potch on business or for leisure purposes. The guest house belongs to Bennie Peters, father of South Africa’s Demi-Leigh, the 2nd Miss South Africa to be crowned Miss Universe in Vegas, November 2017 – what an achievement – Well done!
The guest house takes its names from the magnificent African sunsets you get from the guest house. The whole feel about the guest house is that of country living and in fact you can wake up to the sounds of birds singing and horses galloping along the fence. That’s the beauty of this place – it offers country living while being in town and close to all amenities.
Whats on Offer at Sunset Manor Guest House:
- beautifully furnished guest units
- units are air conditioned
- each room has a bedroom with en-suite bathroom and kitchenette
- comfy extra length beds with attractive, comfy mattresses and linen
- there is also a sitting area as well as a work station
- rooms have private entrances
- breakfast is optional and served in the stylish dining room
- flat screen TV with DSTV bouquet
- wifi access
- mini safe
- patio area
- swimming pool
- safe parking
- alarm system and panic buttons
Van der Hoffpark
North West Province
Tel: +27 82 550 2645
Fax: 018 290 6670
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information for SUNSET MANOR GUEST HOUSE can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.